Nano Stick and Multi Stick Micro volume Cuvette
Nano Stick and Multi Stick are designed for quick, easy to clean, simple yet very accurate measurements of micro volume samples, such as DNA RNA or Protein samples. While Multi Stick is designed to measure up to 8 micro volume samples using SCINCO’s Nano-MD Spectrometer, Nano Stick is designed for most commercially available spectrophotometers since it is of the same size as a standard cuvette. By allowing accurate measurements of small volume of sample(s) without the need to dilute, Nano Stick and Multi Stick offer a complete solution to analyze micro to ml volume samples including DNA, RNA, protein, et al.
- Superior accuracy and reproducibility
- Sample size as small as 0.5 μl
- No need to dilute the sample
- Easy sample loading
- Easy to use and clean
- Durable design
- Nano stick is of the same size as the standard cuvette (12.5×12.5mm), which makes it compatible with most UV-Vis. Spectrophotometers
- Operation of Multi-stick is controlled by software for Nano-MD Spectrophotometer from SCINCO
Nano Stick accessory is consists of the following parts:
- Top/ Front magnetic Plate: precision projection of this plate guarantees the accuracy of the pathlength.
- Bottom magnetic plate: to load sample. It has a built-in grip for easy clip-on and should be inserted onto the base plate before sample loading
- A wide Base Loading Plate to steady the bottom plate for easy sample loading
- A bubble checker to check the existence of any bubbles before measurement.
WWE-CS-Cuvette: Extra Length Screw Cap Quartz Cuvette
Dimension: 10 x 10 x 110 mm
Light path 10 mm
Material: ES Quartz Glass (190-2500 nm)
Extra long (110 mm) quartz cuvette, especially convenient for use with CoolSpeK UV USP-203-B cryostat as well as other spectrometers.