About FluoDia T70 High Temperature Microplate Reader
The FluoDia T70 high temperature fluorescent plate reader is manufactured by Otsuka Electronics Co., Ltd, a Japanese scientific instrumentation company who made numerous plate readers for various companies on OEM basis. It was developed jointly by Otsuka Electronics and Photon Technology International and marketed by the later.
The acquisition of Photon Technology International by HORIBA Scientific Instruments offers a unique opportunity for customers to own this top performance plate reader at a fraction of its original price—a bargain that nobody should miss!
FluoDia T70 is a filter-based, high temperature microplate reader for measuring fluorescence intensity of samples in 6 to 384-well microplates. The most outstanding features of FluoDia T70 are: reproducibility, sensitivity, temperature control, and dynamic range.
- Highest Reproducibility: This is the ability to give repeatedly the same results, i.e. no inaccuracy due to equipment. The highest reproducibility of FluoDia T70 makes it possible to monitor minor changes in a signal that would otherwise be considered as the standard deviation of the machine.
- Highest Sensitivity: FluoDia T70 is one of the most sensitive fluorescence plate readers on the market. It can read as low as 2.4 fmol/well of sodium fluorescein.
- Temperature Control: The exclusive heating stage allows Fluodia T70 to control temperature up to 75° C with accuracy of ±0.3°C and homogeneity of ±0.3°C across the plate. This allows it to be used for a wide range of applications, such as Protein Thermal Shift Assay, RNA Invader® assay, ThermoFluor® binding assay, denature of a wide range of proteins, in vitro fibrillogenesis, et al.
- Widest Dynamic Range: This defines the range of measurements over which the machine is capable of measuring. FluoDia T70 can detect signals within 7 orders of magnitude, which is the widest dynamic range of all plate readers on the market. This allows it to measure both very strong and very weak samples in the same plate.
- FluoDia T70 has many other important features:
- Dual wavelength measurement capability allows it to be used for applications such as FRET, intracellular ion or pH et al.
- Multiple points/well measurement feature allows users to choose which points in a given well signals should be collected when using 6, 12, 24 and 48 well plates.
- Linear or two dimension butterfly sample mixing, with user defined velocity and duration guarantees proper sample mixing before and during mulit-cycle measurements.
- Quantitative measurements
- Software complies with FDA21 CFR part11, which is useful for biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- Barcode Reading Capability
- Pricing: There is no better time to buy FluoDia T70 than now—we are running a promotion with huge discount!! Ask for a quote—you will be surprised by how much you can save!!!
|Light Source||Quartz Halogen (I2) lamp,: 2000 Hours (320–830 nm)|
|Light Guide||Quartz fiber (1.4 mm) & condenser lens|
|Wavelength Selection||Interference filters|
|Filter Ports||4 each for exc/emi. Automatic software controlled|
|Detector||Side-on type PMT (185–830 nm)|
|Measurement Method||Photon counting|
|Integration Time||10 msec–10sec|
|Number of Averages||1–100 times/well|
|Stage||X – Y stage with automatic sensing of the well-center|
|Stage Calibration||Automatic calibration using the calibration plate|
|Sample Mixing||Mixing form, time, velocity all software controlled|
|Temperature Control||Exclusive heating stage|
|Heating Stage||Flat heater plate, 96-well or 384-well heater plate Dual P.I.D. control. Built-in (123°C) thermal fuse|
|Plate Type||6-384 well plate, strip tubes (when using 96-well heating stage). Transparent, black, white|
|Bar-code Reader:||Keyboard Wedge Output (up to 16 characters)|
|PC Requirements:||Windows OS: Windows NT 4.0, 2000 , XP, Windows 7|
|External Communication||RS-232C or USB|
|Power supply||120 V/230 V/100 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x L)||380 x 505 x 200 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 20 kg|
Specifications are subject to change without notification